True friends?

How do you recognize a true friend? By how long you know them, how you met them, they have seen you in your undies, they have saved you,.......?

Sometimes a friend comes out of the blue, when and where you least expect it. Without knowing it, they do something that will change your life, and you become connected for eternity.

Sometimes you loose a friend the same way, when and where you least expect it. And when you do, it is already to late to ponder on the friendship. You live on.

In the last 24 hours, I have unearthed a friend from many "lives" ago, and made a new one unexpectedly.

Thank the Goddess for you true compadres out there, you know who you are, as you enrich my life every day. You know, the ones I can call at 3 am, or after 5 or 10 years, and you still love me for me. Grazie.