Germiland

I live in Germiland.

It seems that after being coughed on all night, catching flying snot with my hands, not sleeping for about 3 weeks as each member of my family went through one phase of this sickness in time-warp....

IT HIT ME!

I woke up on Thursday feeling like someone had slapped me over the head with a pan. No fever, but coughing like my insides were crying to get out, and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired. My poor kids, I don't even want to talk about how crabby I was! Snot everywhere, and I will be damned that my dog did not get fatigued at all, even though he was stealing snotty Kleenex constantly and eating them. Monster..no respect for a sick women.

The timing was the worst, as I had my "live" book signing on Sunday. I was under the influence of DayQuil, which I normally never take. I try to let sickness heal the natural way, but this called for drugs. I must say, the Ouzo my friend graced me with that evening made me feel a thousand times better and cleared my stuffy head. It was a great evening with women (who had to read the book themselves, as I was the Goddess of Cough, even with drugs) and food. my favorite.

Bless my heart, I could just cry when someone reads my book and says: "OMG, I can totally relate to this!". I love sharing.

I will post some pictures when I get them, as every picture I took seems to be of the back of someone's head or butt.

Labels: , , ,