Eeeeek! Another Meme!

meme: (pron. 'meem') A contagious idea that replicates like a virus, passed on from mind to mind. Memes function the same way genes and viruses do, propagating through communication networks and face-to-face contact between people. The root of the word "memetics," a field of study which postulates that the meme is the basic unit of cultural evolution. Examples of memes include melodies, icons, fashion statements and phrases.

Wow. And I thought it was a derivation of "Me! Me!"...

:)

I have this LOVE/HATE relationship with these "meme's". Crazy little things. I love reading them, sometimes I like writing them, as they bring up things I have forgotten. I admit, I hate the "tagging" part, it just drains me. So, as I always do, I have decided to make this meme more enjoyable for myself, and hopefully for you, by "tweaking" it a bit :).

I was tagged by the fabulous magic food maker at Frutto Della Passione.


What I was doing 10 years ago:

Work: Working for a travel wholesaler.

Life: Trying to figure out how I was going to raise this baby girl I just had, and reinventing myself.

Five things on my to-do list today:

1.
Make more goddesses for a show on the 30th. (not done)
2.
Laundry (not done).
3.
Start preparing my tax stuff for our prepare (not done).
4.
Go to the bookstore (not done).
5.
Meet some friends in the park and play (done).
(well, at least I have my priorities straight!)

Snacks I enjoy:
Guacamole, and anything with melted cheese.

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

First, I would charter a jet and take us all (Rex too)to Italy, and fly my friends and family in Germany there too. My husband and I would then take two weeks to contemplate what we want/need.

I would find a house while we are there, not too big, but with land. Space for my dog and his new companions, space for my son's chickens, close enough to a city for my daughter, and with a B&B area for my husband :).

I would give money to those who help abused children and animals.

I would open a divine women's center, the one that I am carrying my head for the last 5-8 years. It would be a fabulous haven for women, and their children.

I would enjoy life to its fullest, travel the world with my family, enjoy my kids, and not worry anymore.

Three of my bad habits:

1.
I procrastinate (just copied that one!!)
2.
Too many ideas, not enough stamina.
3.
Spend too much money. Always.
I have so many more!!! But I will stick with this rule......

Five places I have lived:


1.
Germany
2.
U.S.
I am boring.

Five jobs I have had:

1.
Bartender/Waitress
2.
Airline Ticket/Gate Agent
3.
Airline Customer Service/ Lost & Found Agent (yes, I am the one you yelled at when we lost your bags in NY when you were taking your European vacation :)...)
4.
Travel Agent
5.
Sales Director for a caribean luxury hotel chain

This is where I stop :)....

Instead of tagging, please feel invited to copy and answer these questions! I would love to get to know you better.

Geesh, I hope I am not jinxed for breaking the chain???

xoxoxo!

Labels: ,