Another man left me...


If you have been with me for a few years, you know I am a "hair girl". My hair goes from short to long, long to short, red, brown, black, streaked, back to brown....all in a matter of a few weeks.

My hair is straight as a stick, and be jealous all you curly haired maidens that I always envied!! Now is my time to shine!!! :) Really, my hair loves me, otherwise it would have left me for bald after everything I put it through.

Lately, my hair has been pretty short. I have it cut every 3 or 4 (crazy!!) weeks, so I go to MasterCuts, where I pay $15.95. Yep, $20 with tip. That is because it does not matter if I pay $20 or $200 (yes, I have, really) to get my hair cut. I never like it anyways, and I ALWAYS go home and "fix" it since these young'uns don't seem to know what a 20's style bob looks like.... Being the comfort animal that I am, I found a guy at MC who cut my hair just like I wanted it, he understood. I only had to speak a few words of stupid polite conversation, and it was ok to watch in silence as he fixed my hair and my overall mood. Then I would go home and dye it whatever color grabbed me and covered the gray.

I "thought" we had an understanding that he would call me and let me know where he was working when he quit (sounds like a fling gone bad??), but I called to get a cut and HE IS GONE!! No notice to ME????

That sucks.
Just so you know MC Man, I am over you.
The other guy cut my hair, and it is JUST FINE!

P.S. Image is of the book: "Art Deco Hair: Hairstyles of the 1920s and 1930s by Daniela Turudich

Labels: , , , ,