Win some MUSINGS!!!

Dear Friends

If you have not seen my little "P.P.S" messages in the last few blogs, you will be pleasantly amused today.

For the next few months, I will be giving away a copy of my book, "Goddess in the Groove ~ Musings From the Goddess Within", to one lucky bloggy visitor. All you have to do is sign up to receive my Feedblitz notices of new bloggy entries. It is that simple :), and you only have to do it once. My totally unbiased Little Elf and his assistant TeeTee Bear will pick one winner on the last day of the month, every month, until further notice.

Good luck to you!!! Only 13 days left until the first drawing.

P.P.S. If you pass this on to your friends, family, any other Goddesses you know, your BLOG, I will send you grateful Goddess smooches!!!

Labels: , , ,