I am BAAAAAACK...and have a WINNER!!


Juuuuuuhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuu!!!

As you may recall (if not, just read the last post), I checked myself in for a week. That was about 2 weeks ago, and now I am BACK!! I will share more later this week, I had some pretty fabulous experiences while being recluse :).

Today, it is all about the WINNER of "Goddess in the Groove ~ Musings From the Goddess Within"!

Congratulations to belletamaam, who I am emailing right now!

If you are curious, you can check out a few sample pages of my book on Google.

This makes a great gift for any special woman in your life, and if purchase a copy together with a Goddess Pendant, I will give you a discount :). Because every woman needs her Goddess....

If you did not win today, don't be sad. You can purchase a copy, or look forward to All Hallow's Eve, at which time I will draw a new winner.

Much love,
Heike

Labels: , , , , ,