Fly little baby, FLY!!! And make your Mama cry!

Today I saw my "baby" off for a 3 month trip to Europe.

I just about died. I put my treasure, my little cohort, on a plane to go across the planet by herself. We have spent the last (almost) 18 years together almost every day. I homeschooled!!

Now I am watching her plane, 33K feet in the air, and am excited about all the things she will get to see! She will get to taste my favorite foods, see all the places I would tell her about, throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain.........

Yet, with all this excitement, I am not sure I am ready to let my baby venture away yet. The realization that she will turn 18 in a few weeks is unreal. Time has passed so quickly!

What I do know is that I have raised an excellent human! She is confident, smart, open-minded and good hearted. She is hilarious, but can be a serious support if needed.

I can't wait to see her millions of Instagram pictures & blog posts! You can follow her travel adventures  on Instagram under "abentpieceofwire".

P.S. Born and raised in the USA. She made sure she would be home for Thanksgiving :).

Labels: , , , , , , , ,