I am back....my brain is exploding.

If you are reading this, you will know that I have switched this blog back to where it started many, many years ago.

That is because I woke up this morning to a message telling me because of opting out the exuberant hosting plan, I could no longer access my domain .....blablabla. Essentially, I let myself be talked into an elaborate plan. Mostly, I missed the simplicity of this platform. I am a creative, not a techie, and the other blog platform just blew my mind. So excuse that my URL is not my own domain, but rest assured it is still the same Heike talking to you :).

So, bare with me as I switch and figure out how to bring the last few blog posts over here. Also, as I fiddle with links, looks, etc. If you need me, email me at heike (at) goddessinthegroove.com.  The good thing about this all is that you will likely see/read me more, since I can express myself quicker.

Voila! Maybe the Universe was looking out for me?

Much love, Heike